Posted on Nov 12th, 2015
The Wicks Group provides numerous types of consulting services to the airports sector. Our consultants are adept at airport-related business plan development and assessment, as well as development of supporting analytical/quantitative analyses, such as traffic forecasting and pricing studies. They are experienced in advising government agencies and private sector firms on airport development and use and on airport privatization issues. TWG consultants also regularly assist airports with commercial matters and with federal grant assurance compliance.
- Providing the Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Authority with strategic planning and analytical support related to the development of a state-of-the-art General Aviation/Business Aviation (GA/BA) facility at a greenfield airport, including preparing a detailed strategic business plan, making comprehensive financial projections focused on revenues and job creation, advising on critical aviation regulations governing GA/BA, and preparing executive briefings and presentations to support government decision-making.
- Providing recommendations to the Singapore Civil Aviation Authority as to the key business aviation value chain segments that should be targeted for development at Singapore’s secondary airport, based on a general market review, interviews with stakeholders, and a review of Singapore regulations relevant to business aviation
- Assisting the Tweed-New Haven Airport Authority with development of its Air Service Incentive Program and consulting with the Airport’s management company on federal grant requirements for programs to ensure disadvantaged business enterprises have fair access to airport contracts
- Consulting with the Midcoast Regional Redevelopment Authority on conversion of the former Brunswick Naval Air Station to civilian aviation use, including developing a process and procurement documents for the Authority to select a Fixed Base Operator
- Additional experience of the firm’s lead airport consultants includes developing demand forecasts, financial analyses, and researching best practices in airport development, concessions, and financing for the Government of Peru; developing demand forecasts and financial analyses to support the privatization of Costa Rica’s Juan Santamaria International Airport; making passenger, cargo and general/corporate aviation forecasts for Malaysia’s airports for a potential investor group; preparing a comprehensive express air cargo study of airports in the Pearl River Delta on behalf of China’s Zhuhai Airport and the Hong Kong Airport Authority; and providing a private investor group with analytic and strategic business plan development services related to a new business aviation airport near London.
Read more about our airport consulting services for the Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Authority here